Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Etsy Find of the Day

Check it out! I found an awesome new shop on Etsy today that I am super excited about (even though I am on a break from buying things right now). It is called psarokokalo (which apparently means fishbone in Greek) and they have a bunch of cute stuff, like adorable little fingerpuppets, but what I'm all worked up about are these amazing necklaces.


Wowsers, right, they are awesome! I am so taken with them. According to psarokokalo's description, the plastic pieces were collected from the sea at Rhodes Island in the summer of 2006, and I feel like that totally comes through in the necklaces. They seem to ooze the essence of summer and the sea. Oh, and the best part? They are totally on sale right now! And (in my opinion) shipping is ridiculously cheap, considering psarokokalo is located in Athens, Greece. So, yeah, I'd suggest jumping on this opportunity while I am still under my self-imposed shopping embargo.
-mel

No comments: