Monday, July 14, 2008

Shoes Shoes Shoes


I am a big time shoes person. I love love love shoes. Always have. I am super excited because I know I am receiving some really awesome shoes as birthday gifts. I am getting antsy with anticipation and have shoes on the brain, so I decided to do a little "safe" Etsy browsing. I say safe because I was browsing vintage shoes and since I have ginormous (size 10 wide) feet, there is no danger of me finding anything I could actually wear. Instead I can just lust after these beauties. As you can tell from the photos above, my tastes run the gamut of styles, but I am drawn to pumps and would say the overlying theme is "funky." Listing info below.
From L to R:
Row 1: Carved Leaf Wedge, Crochet Top - from vintageitville size 7 (10 inches long);
Palizzio Grey Suede peeptoe - from Lively size 7.5 (2.5 inch heel)
Corsiua Leather 1980s Electric Pink Kitten Heels - from jessjamesjake size 8.5 M
Criss Cross Peep Toe Teal - from cookiesandcreme estimated size 5.5-6 (marked 6, 9.5 inches long, 3 inches wide, 3 inch heel)

Row 2: Nike Sneakers Palettes / Graffiti Court Force - from saviourself size 8
Leather and Shoestring Huarache Sandals - from nstylevintage size 7 M (9.5 inches long, 3.25 inches wide)
Pastel Patchwork 1960s shoes - from mysweetiepiepie size 8 (9.5 inches long, 3 inches wide, 1.75 inch heel)
Saks Fifth Ave Gray Bow Heels - from vintagerevolver estimated size 9-10 (marked 10 AA, 10.75 inches long, 3 inches wide, 2 inch heel)

Row 3: Woven Brazilian Leather Pink Flats - from MariesVintage size 8
Mustard Yellow Dominic Romano Heels - from funkyfrugalfashions size 8.5 (10.5 inches long, 3 inches wide)
Bright Blue and White Shoes - from GreyBrocket size 7
Taupe Bow Detail Pumps - from NikitaJade size 8.5 (9.5 inches long, 3 inches wide, 3 inch heel)

mel

5 comments:

x said...

Haha! I have the same sized feet! You go to the store and there are rows and rows of 7s and 8s. You get to the 9s and they have one row. You get to the 10s and you have like 5 shoes to pick from. hehe
smiles,
Kathy

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Ooh...I love those pink flats! :)

Rosebud Collection said...

What a great bunch of shoes..I have to admit, they are all nice.

Anonymous said...

I think I like the blue and white ones the best! They'd look great with a pair of dark jeans and a white t (:

Anonymous said...

I just love vintage. The quality is amazing.