Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer = Presents for You

First, I have to share the present I bought for myself.


Dinosaur Brooch


I bought it in the Modish shop's big closing sale and it arrived in the mail yesterday! Isn't it cute! I can't wait to wear it, I almost did today but I don't really want to wear it to work. You can get one too, or loads of other really adorable brooches, at the allira.com shop.


Okay, on to the present for you! I decided, since today is the first day of July, and July is my birthday month and all and I will be getting loads of beautiful sandals and other nice presents, it's only fair that I should give a gift to someone else. So, I am having my first blog giveaway. One of you lovely commenters on this post will receive your choice of one of my spirograph notebooks, like this one:

That's right, dudes, you get to choose! So, just leave a comment on this post, say something nice, and at the end of this patriotic week, I will randomly choose a winner!

Good luck!

mel


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy early birthday!!!

from glassmouse13, etsy_mouse mod type person. :)

Elizabeth Staley said...

Happy early birthday!

That dino pin is far too cute. :)

BunnyKissd said...

My birthday is in July too! ^_^ Happy birthday to us! LOL!

Debbie Sp said...

I saw you post on LJ with Esty community. I want to wish you a very blessed Birthday as well as comment on your amazing talents. I love the little books you make, it takes time and talent to do that. Amazing work!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I love the bright color combos you use. :-)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

LOVE the spirograh! It takes me back!

kamewh said...

Happy Birthday! I love Spirograph notebook No. 6!

Bruno and Betty said...

Great broach! I love the Roar one as well.
Have a great birthday.

happyduck1979 said...

Hi there,

Came over from lj. I took a look around, nice work :) Anyhow, happy Canada Day!

-R

Lex said...

Oh, super fun!! I'm all about your color combos!

Michelle said...

That dino pin is so awesome! I'm totally wearing a dino shirt at work right now...lol. Lovely notebook, too!

Anonymous said...

cool beans!

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Happy Birthday! Cool designs!

Lisa said...

Oh, I love your notebooks!

Happy July4th!

MillieDog Designs said...

Have a fantastic birthday! I love your work.. the colors are so fresh and fun :o)

falabella said...

We would absolutely adore this notebook:

I Love Text Number 4 - Super Fun Mixed Paper Notebook

On etsy, we are:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5963189

Stela said...

rad dinosaur!!

Anonymous said...

I've totally seen your work on Etsy and LOOOOVE IT!! Happy early birthday!!

Bunny B said...

Happy birthday month!! What a cute dino badge!!! :)

bunnybox9 at gmail . com