Friday, January 23, 2009


I am in love with these sterling silver dinosaur charms from I Like You As A Friend. I always get excited over dinosaurs, and these have emeralds in them! Ooh la la!
Amy Sedaris last night was a lot of fun. She is charming and funny and really lovely. If you ever have a chance to see her live I would definitely recommend taking advantage of that opportunity.
It's raining for real today. Yesterday it ended up just being drizzly in the morning then dry for the rest of the day. But now I think it's the real thing. Well, I guess it's good for farmers, right? I certainly would not begrudge them a little precipitation.
Steve is taking me to some surprise outing tonight. I really have no idea what it is, so I will have to report details to you tomorrow. It's really hard for him, trying to keep the secret. He's bad at keeping secrets like this. He always wants to give me birthday and christmas presents early. Anyway, I'm very excited, but I'm also hoping that whatever it is it's in a place that doesn't require a lot of walking to get to. Because, you know, the rain.