Tuesday, April 28, 2009

DSCF2015
DSCF2016
Hello all! I'm a little late in sharing this with you, as in, the whole world has been blogging about their home made butter, but I still had to share because I was so proud of mine. Isn't it purty? I ate it on some rye matzo with those perfectly cooked hardboiled eggs...so yummy. Currently I have a big jar of eggs pickling in the fridge...I can't wait to share those with you. Pickled eggs are something I thought you would never catch me eating, but I tried them and now I can't get enough. That's one of those important life lessons, isn't it?
What else I can't wait to share with you is a photo of my coffee table covered with piles of cut paper! I decided to just go ahead and cut up every scrap of paper I have, so it's A LOT of paper. Paper that will soon become awesome books! Are you excited, or what?

No comments: