Monday, October 12, 2009

DSCF2033
Hi! I'm sorry this blog was abadoned, but my life has been really busy lately! Weddings and trips and bike stuff...my calendar is finally clearing up, but don't think I'm going to just settle back and relax now. No, it's time to get back in business! I have lots of plans for new products for the Roska Handmade shop, I'm hoping to get some coptic stitch sketchbooks in there and re-introduce animal sticker notebooks. Also, I have the Mission Indie-Mart coming up on November 8th. The Indie-Mart is the coolest craft fair in San Francisco, it takes place on the block next to Thee Parkside at 17th and Wisconsin and it is a lot of fun. It would be so awesome to see you there! I'm going to have the usual fun animal and record cover books as well as some holiday gift wrap stuff. It's going to be so rad! My favorite part of indie mart? Meeting lots of awesome people, and eating awesome cupcakes! What could be better than that?

No comments: