Thursday, August 30, 2007

The DigiCam

It has arrived! Yay! But...it is quite evident that I am going to need a lot of time to practice taking photos before I post anything for sale. Here are some examples of what I mean:



Eeps, right? Everything is so grainy and shadowy...I am going to have to put aside some time to really work on lighting and figuring out this editing program that came with the cam...sigh. So much to do, so little time. Now that my shop opening is imminent I'm getting really nervous! I'm kind of worried that the market may be oversaturated with blank books. I hope that mine are nice enough to get noticed. Well, I am sorry that I haven't posted in a while, but this post will have to be short because I am super tired. Here is a picture of Nick Nolte for some LOLs.

Ooh...Isn't he scary?

mel

1 comment:

reggaechicken said...

photography is hard. i actually like these photos though! the grainyness gives it a dreamy quality and you can still see all the details.