Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Whither the Weather?

I'm being a very lazy blogger. I have two excuses: one, I have been having busy exciting days recently, seeing as how I have sold six items from my etsy shop! I am beyond thrilled, honestly. It's like a giant weight off my shoulders. Unfortunately, excuse two has put that weight right back on; my new camera has not worked since I replaced the batteries two days ago. I have been spending a lot of time whining about that. Tonight Steve and I conjecture that perhaps I need to put in lithium batteries, which is the type I was using before, instead of regular batteries. Hopefully that will prove to work because I have made some really cool notebooks and it is just killing me that I cannot list them on my shop right now!
I've just had an aha! moment. I was feeling like I had gotten some sun today, my face feels all sore, but I couldn't figure out why. Now I think I know, it was the crazy wind today. It was seriously insane wind, especially strange because it has been disgustingly hot (for San Francisco anyway) here lately. Then today, cold and insanely windy. Tonight there are supposed to be thundershowers! That is truly the one thing I hate about public transportation; having to use it while it's raining. It's just the pits.
In other news, I have had my first feature on a blog! It's a cute little thing called Treasure Trove, all about featuring DIY artists. I have a feeling I am going to be in some pretty awesome company. Check it HERE.
I have seriously got to get to bed y'all. Hopefully tomorrow I will have good camera news!

mel

No comments: