Friday, December 7, 2007

the BEST sale ever!


Just wanted to let everyone know, the Bookbinding Etsy Street Team is having a holiday sale, one week only starting today! You can see all the participating shops above, just barely. I'll post later today with links to all the shops. By the way, I'm offering free shipping on everything. Too bad I only have five items....I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend, in addition to getting ready for that darn craft fair.

I don't want to be all down, so let me end with something good. My MOO cards came yesterday! They are so awesome, I am really really pleased with them. They are so tiny and cute and they have that nice kind of rubbery matte finish; they're just great. I plan to use some of them as price tags at the fair, I think they'll be perfect because they have my website on them and they say thank you and they have a big white space on the back so I'll even have room to write the materials for scarves. I'm getting excited!


mel

No comments: