Monday, June 30, 2008

JFK

Three Kennedys
Here's another short post; I just had to share this awesome find with you. These are plastic John F. Kennedy busts that also happen to be pencil sharpeners. Wow, right? I found these at SCRAP on Saturday, they had a bunch so I grabbed lots. I'm keeping a couple, but the rest I'm going to be listing on Etsy, so if you've always wanted a pencil sharpener in the shape of a dead president's head, you know where to go.
mel
ps - I did a little internet research this morning and found out that these babies were made in 1965. Cool, they're vintage!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

agh!!!! I love these. They are so awesome. I NEVER find stuff like this. Of course, I'm not much of a shopper. Actually, I kind of did find this since I found it on your blog - ha ha.

Anyway, I favorited them on etsy and I'm just going to wait till the end of the week to make the purchase. THESE ARE AWESOME.

Oh and while I was looking at these on your blog, I noticed you had a lot of other great things. I'll be back!

kristen said...

those are a sweet find! I'm thinking one might look good with my Lincoln head bookends...

melroska said...

ha ha. yeah, i was pretty excited to find them.