Thursday, June 19, 2008

Work Positive

Mostly I wanted to share the above photo because, hello, it is awesome. Star Wars bento box? I want it! But I also wanted to note this momentus occasion. At my work we are always participation in fundraising walks, and around the time of the walk employees are given the opportunity to buy a ribbon for 20 bucks that allows them to wear jeans for a whole week (i know, awesome life i lead, isn't it?). So July is the AIDS walk and next week is our jeans opportunity week. I'd been debating whether or not to buy a ribbon, so I was quite pleasantly surprised when my boss walked out of his office and started handing out ribbons for everyone on my team! I just wanted to share because, hey, it's not everyday I have two positive things to say about work!
mel

No comments: