Monday, September 22, 2008

Japantown

I had a really lovely evening on Saturday, hanging out with my good pal Erin in Japantown. We ate at the always wonderful On The Bridge. If you haven't been there, go, you will have fun, I promise! Then we just kind of wandered, which, at the time, was kind of perfect. Because the weather was totally delicious (cool with a breeze), I walked home and was inspired to whip out my camera and take some photos. I am usually too self conscious to do this, but the street I was walking along was pretty much deserted, so I could stop where I liked for as long as I liked without worrying that people were looking at me. So I got what I think are some really neat images, and I want to share them with you!

not fixed

city

wall

lamp

eucalyptus

stairs

column

japanese

two pink elevators

cropped

cat

mel

No comments: