Thursday, October 2, 2008

ha ha! POUNCED!

So I am truly distraught over my inability to check out the treasuries. It is one of my favorite things to do on Etsy. To console myself I decided to indulge in some serious pouncing. Of course I quickly found loads of awesome undiscovered shops that I cannot wait to share with you.

This Love Birds cut-out card by pocketstudio is so sweet and pretty!



I am loving the over the top old school glamour of the cuffs (like this geometric gold one) by lizncoco.

I am totally digging the colors and lines of Growing Young by JohnStorm.

These pastel fabric bangles by MelissaWarren are totally 80s, but in the good way.

There something I find so appealing about this mixed media piece by ksantiago. It reminds me of the best children's books. Click over to the listing to read the interesting inspiration behind it.

More birds! More works on wood! Butter yellow! Yes, Little Yellow Bird by KimFoxArt is a no brainer for me.

I found a lot to love in the Lighthouse Designs shop, but I think I was most enamored with these El Tango earrings. Gorgeous.

Tomorrow: POUNCED! pt. 2!
mel

No comments: