Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I think I may have mentioned that I am all about podcasts now that I have an ipod touch. I was previously vehemently anti-podcast, because I had the clip on shuffle, which has no screen, so not so good for podcasts. But now I am totally in to them, and among my favorites are the podcasts from the folks at the website How Stuff Works. In fact I was listening to one this very morning (stuff your mom never told you), and they were talking about how a lack of sleep can make you (gasp!) fat! Oh hells no! I'd heard this before, but kind of put it in the old brain file and didn't think about it much. But on the podcast they mentioned using a sleep mask, and a little lightbulb came on. Maybe I should try this out. So I was browsing etsy and found the BibBon shop.

The shop is full of really sweet eye masks like this. The hard part is going to be deciding which one to get! I also came across the lovelyart shop which has great Breakfast at Tiffany's inspired sleep masks that are unfortunately just out of my price range.

Click on photos for links!

No comments: