Tuesday, June 17, 2008

meh


Mel, originally uploaded by Difusa.

This is the first day in a while now that I haven't been super eager as soon as I got up to blog about something exciting. I think I am just unexcitable today. The only slightly interesting thing going on with me is that I've hit the 200 uploads mark on my flickr account, so I suppose I'm going to have to upgrade to a paid account. Anyone with a paid account want to weigh in with how awesome it is (or not)?
Anyway, my day hasn't been going super well from the moment I woke up this morning, but I'm hoping that a delicious burrito dinner will cheer me up. In the meantime, let me try to get in the spirit of things a bit and share the above adorable kitten with you. Hello, it's name is Mel! Just like me!

mel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kitten is cute.

As for flickr, I'm kind of mad at it right now. I forgot my yahoo user id to access my account, which I guess is different than my flickr name, and now I can't acces my account. They won't send anything to my alternate email address and I'm just frustrated with the whole thing.

But I do (or did) love flickr!

melroska said...

that is lame! i hope you can get it worked out.