Thursday, July 3, 2008

Renegade SF


Renegade Craft Fair, originally uploaded by DaveyWilson.

I'm getting really excited about the Renegade Craft Fair! This is the first year that there will be one in San Francisco, and it will also be the first time I've been to a craft fair since I was in kindergarten and my mom was selling her puffy painted tshirts in the Elks Lodge parking lot. I'm really looking forward to it. It's being held at Fort Mason, one of my very favorite places, on July 12th and 13th. I was looking at the vendor list a little while ago and it looks like there will be lots of awesome shops there. One of them is a recent etsy find of mine, honeylux, a letterpress company in Oakland. I love pretty much everything in the honeylux shop and am really tempted to buy it all up right now, but I'm thinking I'll wait until Renegade, it will be more fun to buy stuff there. Stuff like this


Twilight by honeylux

Yeah, I don't know if I'm going to be able to hold out for another week. If you're going to be at Renegade SF, I hope I'll see you there!

mel

ps - Don't forget to enter the notebook giveaway here. The winner will be announced on monday!

1 comment:

Ana said...

ohhh how exciting!!!