Friday, July 25, 2008

Things Are Happening (have happened)

DSCF0029
I am sorry for the lack of posts in the last week. I don't exactly know what happened, I think it was a combination of being in Sacramento over the weekend, a broken alarm on my phone, and, y'know, being old now. But posts will start occuring at their regular frequency again. I'll give you a quick recap of things I've been thinking about this week.
*I am going to go to my coworker's daughter's Girl Scout meeting next weekend and teach the troupe how to make perfect bound books. This is exciting and a little scary.
*Steve and I will be hitting up the Mission Indie Mart this Sunday. Woo hoo craft shows!
*I am excited about the new record cover notebooks I've made that I'm slowly listing in the shop.
*KK of Lulaboutique wrote a really nice post about roska handmade on her blog. What a sweetie!
*I am on the lookout for art! I need things to hang on the wall, things that Steve and I will both like. Please share any suggestions you may have, either particular prints or places to buy. I'd sure appreciate it!
mel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool that you get to teach book binding!! That's so awesome, I'm sure you're going to do great at it!

I'm looking forward to more frequent posts from you (: