Friday, August 8, 2008

Finally Friday

HPIM2747
The tassle-eared squirrel. So so cute. In the shop now.
I am pleased as punch that it is friday. This has been an unpalatably long week. But now it is over and it is the weekend! Well, nearly anyway. I have vague plans this weekend to go through my wardrobe; I purchased a bunch of new clothes and shoes over the course of the last couple weeks and I really need to weed out some items to make room. My closet is an absolute mess, it's embarrassing.
Also on my plate for this weekend; barbeque with Steve's family (yum) and Pineapple Express tomorrow at the bargain show! And lots of maxin' and relaxin', cuz that's how I do.
Have a really beautiful friday!
mel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned! It's hot here, I'll be roasting in the sun, gardening and sewing more bags! Oh, and the Fair is in town so I'll be eating tons of Cotton Candy (:

Love the new journal!

melroska said...

ooh, the fair! I love the fair, I'm jealous, but not of the heat!