Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Salted Caramel
If you are a long time reader of this blog, you are probably aware of my love affair with the etsy shop Savor. Savor has the most mouthwatering soaps I've encountered, as well as some of the most beautiful product images on Etsy. And the soaps definitely live up to the photos; I have yet to be disappointed and I have ordered from Savor many a time. It's my go to shop for gift giving as well, so if you know me, chances are pretty good that you've already received Savor soap, or will receive it sometime in the future. Lucky you. I'm pretty excited about the anniversary sale Savor has got going on right now. Trust me, you want to go to the Savor blog, The Cookbook, to get the deets. Hurry though, the fun ends after October 25th! I will definitely be partaking as soon as payday rolls around. I've got my eye on several items, like the Salted Caramel Creme Fraiche pictured above. It's so hard to decide, I want everything! And Lisa will be adding limited addition throughout the week, which will make my decision all the more difficult. I would share more of my favorites with you, but I've decided to be greedy and keep them to myself. I don't want you snatching them up before I get a chance to! Or maybe that would be better because it would narrow my options and make my decision easier. You know, it really doesn't matter, just go buy some soap!
mel

No comments: