Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm getting excited and nervous for Indie Mart! It's coming up soooooo fast. I hope to see lots of you there! It's going to be a blast. Last time I was mega-hung over from celebrating one of my bff's birthdays, but this time I'm going to be well rested and fresh as a daisy, so I can only imagine how much more fun it will be.
Are you sad because you can't make it to Indie Mart, or you live too far away for it to be an option? Well, dry your tears pal, I've got tons of books up in the Roska Handmade shop, just waiting to travel across the state, the country, hell, even the globe to come to rest in your happy hands. I'm really into these bug journals, I only have a few so if you're into them too, you would be wise to snatch them up quick.
Moth Notebook
I've also got lots of cool new bird books, and I'm adding more nearly everyday.

Nuthatches, Kinglets and Gnatcatchers Notebook

Hope to see you around soon!
mel

No comments: