Sunday, August 19, 2007

i suck at technology

So, boo, I really wanted to get some pictures up today! I spent all tonight working working working, and I had some cool stuff to share, but just now the camera started acting all funky and not working! The lens and stuff won't go back in...so, I guess the pictures will have to wait 'til tomorrow. Tomorrow I am planning on going to IKEA, one of my most favorite places in the world (yum, swedish meatballs), to get this. I'm excited, it's perfect I think. The apartment is so cluttered now with me doing crafting all the time, because I don't really have a good place to store my supplies. Right now all of the papers I get are in old plastic shopping bags, just kind of heaped in the corner. Which is not very good for the apartment or for the papers really. So, tomorrow I will be
1. super organized
2. stuffed with lingonberry juice
3. (hopefully) posting tons of pictures at this site.
Now I am really exhausted.
mel

No comments: