Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New Listings!

All right, I have been super motivated lately; I don't know what it is, but I've been making books like crazy! The proof? Two new listings today! First, this Barbara Streisand Renewed Album Cover Notebook:

And second, this cute little owl notebook:


I'm excited to finally be putting new stuff in the old shop. I guess I was just in a big rut after the holidays, but I'm starting to snap out of it. Don't you just love the owl notebook? It's really different from the notebooks I usually make; for starters, it's much smaller, only 3.5" by 4.25" and it only has 46 pages. Also, the cover is just a page from a book, it doesn't have any sort of hard backing. I'm interested to see if/how people respond to it.

I'm trying to make myself do more with flickr these days, everyone always talks about what a great tool flickr is, and I really haven't done all I can to take advantage of it. Maybe it's just me, but I don't find it to be the easiest site to navigate, and my computer at work is very slow at opening it for some reason. But I will give it a chance. I've been uploading pictures to it almost everyday, so if you'd like to see what I'm working on, that's a good place to look.

One last thing; look out for upcoming interviews! I have a couple done that I'm really excited about. They're all ready to post, so look for them in the next day or two!

mel

2 comments:

smittenkittenorig said...

I love your books! I'm not the biggest fan of Babs but I really like that one! What a neat idea you had! I'm always on the lookout for new notebooks and very few things move me more than a simple Moleskine but your books do. :) Very cool!

melroska said...

Thanks so much smittenkitten! You are too sweet.