Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Post-Hiatus

The LIFE photo archive on google images rules.
Sorry about the unannounced hiatus. I was burned out after my design class last semester, which ended up being pretty much horrible. But I got an A! Now things are feeling more normal every day and I hope to be getting back into the groove of things soon.
I took Steve to a fancy dinner at Fish and Farm last night. It was way tasty and very nice and plenty fancy for us. All of the food we had was good, but the best thing was the french fries. Oh man, they were so delish. I would love to go there again and sit in the bar and drink their fun cocktails and eat scrumptious fries with curry aioli to dip them in. So, Bay Area-ans, I would suggest Fish and Farm for a mid price romantic dinner (they have dim lighting and candles on the table, that equals romantic, right?).
mel

2 comments:

Lucy Player said...

This post makes me hungry! Nice to see you about the blog world again :)

melroska said...

thanks! it's nice to be back =)